Re: Roseanne not Roseanneadanna

Oh, Simonele:
Will ya give me a brach.  It's just for humor and curiousity that's all.
That and enough people seemed to want to ask the question.  I volunteered
because I'm an actor and ....
The music as Robert Schumann used to say is part of the sphere of the
Universe... which includes all things even Commediannes with nasality issues
from Utah.
   Happy Fourth!
   Trudi the G