Re: Roseanne

By all means let's seek out the facts, and maybe the author of the original
article (which I'm still waiting to find time to read) should have done so
first (though who knows if an inquiry will get a response, let alone a
respectful/responsive/thoughtful one--let's see).  But that's why I
qualified my comment maybe three times in three sentences.  In any case, I
don't know that it's just a matter of "prejudices"--rather, one's
impression--mine, anyway--of her (professional, anyway) demeanor--whether in
re the Star Spangled Banner or otherwise.  Again, I'm entirely open to more
knowledge about this and my mind *isn't* closed--but I don't think a
much-qualified presumption here is so out of place.

--rlc