upcoming Pharaoh's Daughter info

PHARAOH'S DAUGHTER schedule for next 3 weeks!

JUNE 28th, Wed - Outdoor Yiddish Music Festival @ Damrosch Park/Lincoln Center
w/ Frank London, Zalman Mlotek,  Bruce Adler, Howard Lascher,  etc.  BEGINS 7PM
Sharp!! (we are at the beginning) Free!!
JUNE 29th, Thu - Makor. (35w.67th St.)  We are performing our lyric,
singer/songwriter material 8pm (the girls in PD)with amazing singer/songwriter,
Seth Glass 9:30pm. See Jewish Week for in depth descriptions.
JULY 2nd, Sun - Jewish Entertainment Hour, Cable TV channel 56 with Gary Wagner
2PM

UK Mini Tour
JULY 8th, Sat. - Maurecombe (near Lancaster)
July  9th, Sun - Liverpool
JULY 12th - performing in the 10th LONDON INTERNATIONAL JEWISH MUSIC FESTIVAL
@ Queen Elizabeth Hall  8pm (020-76904242 - tkts)
(anyone who is in UK near any of these shows email me if you are interested or
know someone interested in coming)

JULY 23rd - Tonic Klezmer Brunch Series 1:30 & 3:00

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->