Odp: dyngus /was--- Jankowski Tsimbls/

Many thanks, AS for such heartwarming informations about joyful events in
Buffalo. I'm glad to read about common Plish/Jewish gatherings and concerts.
I also hope, as you wrote, "maybe this will be the begining of something
very positive" !!!!! :))))
Easter Monday in Poland is called S'migus Dyngus, but main events are the
bunches of teenagers stalking aggresively girls /and every people/  with
buckets of water. I hate to leave home in this very day. Extremely
unpleasent is to be hit by the condom with 10 L of water throwned from 3rd
floor window

Jerzy