Re: Ruth Rubin's Obit

there is a longer, more detailed obit of Rubin in today's NY Times. I
don't have the URL for it because at the moment my browser is acting
up,but the Times is at nytimes.com. Just for the record, the obit in the
Times was written by Margalit Fox, my very talented wife.

George Robinson

--
ARE YOU A FREELANCE WRITER?
Then you should be a member of the NATIONAL