Homeless benefit at Symphony Space

Dear all,

    I just got back from Europe two days ago from my first tour in europe, done
as a duet mostly in small east german towns. very intersting.  anyway i would
love to invite everyone to a benefit concert for homelessness at Symphony Space
TOMORROW!!!. there is a great line up of music with a great cause. (i've only
spoken, broken european languages, and broken english for the last month so
having articulation difficulties) Heres the information
Beyond Shelter Coalition
(an alliance of 27 West Side synagogues, schools and Jewish institutions for
permanent housing for the homeless)

announces
The 8th Annual Festival of Jewish Music
a benefit concert to create and rehabilitate housing for low-income and
homeless New Yorkers
Monday, June 12,  7:30 PM ( Symphony Space, Broadway & 95th St

featuring
Pharaoh?s Daughter
Basya Schecter?s eclectic fusion of nigunim  and  World music

musical theater legend
Elizabeth Swados
accompanied by the Marymount Manhattan Ensemble
performing selections from her acclaimed new work The Golem

George Mordecai  &  Khamsa
inspired jammin? on the musical traditions of Edot HaMizrach

and
The Gerard Edery Ensemble
celebrated interpreters of Sephardic music traditions

Admission: $26 ($18 for seniors/students/Symphony Space members)
Tickets at box office (212) 864-5400.  All donations are tax-deductible.
Reduced price tickets available for those with limited incomes; call BSC office
at (212) 662-3663

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->