off topic-international request

Since this is an international group, I thought some of you might be able to
help me. I've had the phrase "science is fun" translated into Spanish,
German, French, and Italian (see below). These translations will be part of
a design for a mylar balloon that self-inflates due to a chemical reaction.
But before I print these translations on 500,000 balloons, I am looking for
a second opinion on each of these translations to make sure they are
technically correct (spelling, accent marks, etc.) plus idiomatically
correct. I deeply appreciate any comments from speakers of these languages,
and will be happy to send you your very own balloon as a small token of
thanks.

la ciencia es divertida
Die Wissenschaft macht Spaß
on s'amuse en science