New: Budowitz Cd On Sale !!!!!!

New**Pre-release Sale***"THROUGH JUNE15**$12.98 Shipping Included**On Sale

                                      "Wedding Without a Bride"
                                        by Budowitz

Though this amazing recording won't be available for approximately 2 weeks,
we are offering this CD at the sale price or $12.98 shipping included for all
orders places by June 15.

Budowitz proves once again that you can't rush a fine work of art. The 32
page booklet is loaded with information and acknowledgments.

>From the Booklet

In this CD we are presenting Klezmer music as close to the way it sounded in
its original wedding day context as possible. Of course we couldn't include
the 8-day wedding in its entirety, but we have been able to produce the main
musical pillars of the celebration day in order to lead the listener through
its various stages. So if you listen to the CD from start to finish, you will
be taken from the escorting of the family, to the veiling of the bride, to
hear the badkhn [master of ceremonies and wedding jester]1 and musicians
eliciting tears from both bride and groom. Then you will hear them march to
the ceremony, after which the musicians will invoke the souls of the deceased
parents, eventually marching away from the ceremony to the banquet. You will
hear the greeting of the guests at table, an instrumental prayer for the
religious, followed by the ritual dance for the bride and then a solo piece
of classically wrought musical entertainment followed by a dance for all. To
end the evening you will hear an improvised rendition of prayer themes
followed by a reminder to the guests of the importance of the wedding, a
waltz and finally a lively dance to move the guests home.

Remember, the sale price of $12.98, which includes shipping, runs through
June 15th, and the Cds will be shipped out in approximately 2 weeks.

We accept Visa & Mastercharge

Simon
Hatikvah Music