Re: Where's Larry?

> Subject: Where's Larry?
> Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 16:44:40 -0400
> From: Lori Cahan-Simon <l_cahan (at) staff(dot)chuh(dot)org>
> To: World music from a Jewish slant <jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org>
>
> Hey, Larry from Merkaz Judaica!  I've lost your email address.  Are you still
> on
> this list?  Please reply.
>
> Thanks,
> Lorele

Hi Lori (and everybody)!  I rarely have time to read the list, but I'm still
here,
and I try to scan the thread
titles at the top the digests, hence my catching this.  I can be reached at this
address, as well as
shlomo (at) merkazjudaica(dot)com(dot)
Mebbe one of these days I'll get (re-)involved in this list on a more regular
basis...
-L

--
Larry Solomon   shlomo (at) merkazjudaica(dot)com
Proprietor, Merkaz Judaica    http://www.merkazjudaica.com

"I will speak ill of no man, and speak all the good I know
of everybody."  -Benjamin Franklin