music boxes

In case anyone is still interested in obtaining music boxes with a chosen
melody (though few of the melodies offered by this company are Jewish), I've
discovered (if it wasn't already mentioned):

World of Music Boxes:  www.worldofmusicboxes.com

telephone  732-988-0198

Tell them I sent you!

(Irrelevant P.S.:  I left a telephone message w/ these guys, asking them to
send a catalogue.  But the owner *called*--there was otherwise no reason
to--to tell me that his wife, who subsequently came on the phone, couldn't
believe my message:  She had lived at my Boston address--a two-family,
owner-occupied until a few years ago, house, which has had maybe half a
dozen tenant families in its existence--some 55 years ago!  Weird ...)

--Robert Cohen