Help from Europeans?

Dear List members (especially Europeans)

Myself (basya of pharaoh's daughter) and my percussionist, (Jarrod Cagwin,
frame drums, clay, and dumbek) are excited to be coming to Europe on May 8th,
mostly to Germany, Czechoslovakia, and the Netherlands, for a first duet tour.
 There are still quite a few holes in our itinerary, and was wondering if
anyone out there had connections clubs, or Jewish Centers, or anything like
that. (looking for something possibly in Paris somewhere between May 15-May 17,
Amsterdam May 22-23, Somewhere in Germany in between Dortmund & Weimer May
25/May 26, and near Dresden or Grossenheim, May 29, May 30).  Also since I'm
financing the tour by myself, I was looking for any methods of cutting corners,
like if anyone knew of really cheap or free places to stay in some cities we
are for sure going to be in -  Recklinghausen, zwickau, Vaals, Plauen, Gigera,
Cologne, Weimar, Dresden, Grossenheim, Teplice, Prague. We are also hoping to
find a booking in Munich or Berlin, if anyone has connections in either of
those cities.  (we are also still searching for a cheap option regarding
Vehicle..)

I thank you so much in advance and in retrospect for helping me so much in the
past, and for anything that you can suggest regarding the above email. Please
contact me off - list basya (at) ultinet(dot)net

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->