Re: SPORTS SONGS

Boy, the only recording even =close= to what you're describing that I
remember is a recording of the theme song to Betar Jerusalem by one
of the popular Mizrahi pop bands years ago. It's a situation somewhat
similar to the US in that regard--other than oddity recordings of songs
of baseball, I don't think I've ever seen such an album here (although
there have been occasional singles from some teams in some sports as
one-off items).

ari