SPORTS SONGS

Hi

Are there any albums with sports songs in Hebrew? By sports songs, I mean,
firstly, songs about sport. Here in South Africa we've had a number of
albums with rugby songs of all kinds and some others and I wondered if there
were any albums with sports songs in Israel.

Secondly, perhaps this will explain it better, are there also Hebrew
translations of sporting theme songs like World in Union used for the rugby
world cup and world cup soccer themes, Olympic Games themes translated from
English to Hebrew and Maccabi Games songs? What do you recommend and where
are these obtainable?

Ricky Lomey
Email: rickyl (at) iafrica(dot)com