Re: JEWISH-MUSIC digest 1495

Thank you, Eli for this song--I don't know any Yiddish passover
songs, and this is just in time for my band's seder gig next month.  I
think the notation works well for a song like this.  There is a very
similar notation system in relatively common use in part of Africa, which
(I think) is equally intuitive/iconic but clearer when more rhythmic
precision is needed.  Let me know if anyone wants a sample/explanation.

Becky