Re: heads up about NEFFA, Natick, MA Apr. 16

A late addition to the NEFFA schedule:

The Wholesale Klezmer Band will be giving a workshop:
Sher/Yidish square dances
on the Auditorium Stage on
Sunday, 4pm until 4:45pm...

In fact, we've been performing at NEFFA for nine of the past eleven years.
Also there have been Bonnie Abrams (though not singing exclusively Yiddish
repertoire) and I believe Klezamir has been there as well.

Zayt gezunt (be healthy),

Yosl (Joe) Kurland
The Wholesale Klezmer Band
Colrain, MA 01340