Portugal, Helder Martins

Hi, for you, Helder, and whoever else may be in Portugal or Spain on
this list, just to let you know I'll be on the Peninsula most of the
spring with a grant form the Spanish Embassy, and will likely do some
concerts and lectures on Sephardic (and also on medieval French and
French Canadian!!) music in Lisbon and Coimbra. Let me know if you want
details (which I actually don't have yet). You can write me at
<judithc (at) yorku(dot)ca> in Portuguese or Spanish. Cheers, Judith