Germans and Jewish Music?

In the March/April 2000 Fanfare there is a review of Esquisses
Hebraiques: Clarinet Quintets on Jewish Themes with Dieter Klocker
(clarinet) and the Vlach Quartet with pieces by Gurowitsch, Weinberg,
Gardner, Goredzky, Krein, Secunda, Levenson, Gretchaninov, and Binder.
I do not believe that I had encountered any of the pieces in prior
recordings.  The review wrote, "The real limelight, however, has to be
directed at Dieter Klocker's at once reverent and passionate
musicianship, and on that of the Vlach Quartet."

Bob