Re: musical history of klezmer forms

----- Message d'origine ----- Sure. But first let me introduce to you (and
them) my new agent, Michal,who, by offering my services with neither consent
nor compensation, hassucceeded in upholding the time-honored symbiosis of
artist and management, thereby singlehandedly catapulting me out of abject
poverty
and into servile destitution. (You're welcome Michal). Josh

Sorry, Josh...
I didn't want to offend you by "offering your services" to anybody...
I just  -unpretentiously- tried to help Jonathan with my answer, but
knowing that you are certainly a more reliable source of knowledge than
me... Let me also take the opportunity to thank you for all your previous
and future accurate informations about music.
 If your condition of wandering klezmer drives you again to Geneva,
Switzerland, I'll be happy to invite you home to make amends to you... with
all due respect.
"Michal"

Michel Borzykowski
12 chemin Franconis
CH-1290 Versoix
Switzerland
tel (+41/22) 755.41.23
fax (+41/22) 776.14.94
e-mail: borzykowski (at) infomaniak(dot)ch
homepage: http://borzykowski.users.ch