Re: Agents in US

I can't speak to the issue of agents...but I want to put in a big plug for
this band.  I picked up their CD while at Ashkenaz last year and play it
continually!   We featured the CD in our Yiddishkayt LA newsletter for the
last quarter of 1999 because it is so good. They are quite outstanding.

Shira Lerner