one more woman with clarinet

Forgot to mention in my other post: I have a great picture of my kid
sister Frannie playing clarinet at her own wedding. (It was actually my
first instrument, and she still plays, but classical only). Anyway,
since she's the youngest of three, we chose "Di mezinke oysgegebn" (what
else?) and surprised everyone, especially my mother, by kicking the
hired band off the stage and playing it as a trio: me on guitar and
vocals, my other sister on voice and tambourine, and Frannie, white
bridal dress (well, it was a cheap Mexican dress but longish and white)
on clarinet! Too bad no one had handycams back then....