Re: few questions from newcomer

At 08:40 AM 2/5/00 +0100, you wrote:

>Dear Jerzy,
>I've heard Hassidic New Wave in Berlin a few weeks ago, but didn't yet hear
>the CD
>
>I didn't hear the Kroke CD "...from Vanishing World" either. But I'll try to
>get it! The Kroke's "Eden" (Oriente Rien CD 09) sounds pretty jewish!

We've been listening to the new Kroke here. It sounds very much like
Kroke--same sorts of bass lines, for instance, that typified their first work
(prior to the first CD), maybe less shmaltzy than I thought subsequent work
was.... What are ya'lls feelings? At home, we've rather liked this one.

ari

Ari Davidow
ari (at) ivritype(dot)com
list owner, jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org
the klezmer shack: http://www.klezmershack.com/