music relating to

A friend of mine is working on an exhibition that will deal with the way in
which artists of various backgrounds have dealt with WW II in the
Netherlands. Music will be a part of the exhibition and she's also looking
for jewish music. The only very specific thing I could think of are some
poems by the Dutch historian Jaap Meijer (pen name Saul van Messel) that
have been put to music; but we're not sure there is a recording. If anyone
has suggestions they are welcome; it doesn't have to be music composed by
Dutch Jews per se, the theme (how artists have dealt with the war) is more
important.

Best,
Gerben

Gerben Zaagsma