RE: Khevrisa

I'm very much in agreement as to the music being beautiful, but
I =would= agree with a description of their performance at Ashkenaz '99
or at KlezKanada, as still being stiff and somewhat more like a lecture
than a performance. I did think that they were then still new to performing
together.

Obviously, that spark has been discovered (as one might presume when
musicians that experienced and that good are playing together), as
the reviewer who started this thread described. Cool! Or, k001! as
the young uns say :-).

If the record is as good as the musicians and the music, it will
absolutely be a "must buy."