Hungarian Fiddle Sheet Music

Hi,
Someone contacted me thorugh my World Music web site at
http://worldmusic.about.com in search of Eastern European fiddle sheet
music.  His message isbelow.  Please let me know of any sources I could
pass along to him.  Thanks!  Paula

I play the fiddle and adore Muzsikas and Magyarpalatka, but they play so =
fast and with such instrumentation that it's very difficult to figure =
out the notes.  Do you know where it is possible to get sheet music of =
these or any Hungarian/gypsy/Romanian or Eastern European music?  =
Harmonic minor -- give it to me, I can never have enough of it!  Thanks.

calypso (at) freenet(dot)edmonton(dot)ab(dot)ca
calypso (at) compusmart(dot)ab(dot)ca
ICQ #368230

Calypso Communications and
Consulting: