Re: Klezmatics sound clips

At 09:16 AM 1/5/00 +0200, you wrote:
>I've been waiting with bated breath, having been a lister here for
>overa year, to hear what all this Klezmer and Jewish music is about. -
>These sound clips are fantastic from the aspect of how to distribute a
>live show - but it seems to all be Xmas orientated music.

At the rate of over pushing my klezmer shack, there are numerous
clips, many articles, and much information about klezmer at

http://www.klezmershack.com/

As for what gets discussed on this list--that depends on what people
on the list choose to discuss. As Travis T. Hipp used to say on California
radio, "If you don't like the news, make some of your own"!!

If you have questions, definitely ask.

ari

Ari Davidow
ari (at) ivritype(dot)com
list owner, jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org
the klezmer shack: http://www.klezmershack.com/