Judaica books: Weisser

While searching for books, I came across the following books which
have been recommended on the list in the past (and I already own):

Binder, Heskes Studies in Jewish Music: Collected Writings of A.W.
Binder New York: Bloch Publishing Company, 1971 Cloth. Very Good/Good.
1st Edition. 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall. Vg copy of 1st ed with good
dj. Water mark on top of dj. 8vo. Pub by Bloch Publishing company, NY,
1971. 355pp. Edited by Irene Heskes.  US$ 15.00

Nulman, Macy Concise Encyclopedia of Jewish Music NY: McGraw-Hill Book
Company, Inc, 1975 Cloth. Very Good/Good. 1st Edition. 8vo - over
7¾" - 9¾" tall. VG copy of the first ed with good dj. 8vo. Pub by
McGraw Hill Book Company, NY, St Louis, San Francisco., 1975. Black
and white photos and notes. 276pp US$ 35.00

Rothmuller, Aron Marko The Music of the Jews an Historical
Appreciation NY: The Beechhurst Press, 1954 Cloth. Very Good/Fine.
First American Edition. 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall. VG copy of the
first American ed. with fine dj. Soiled and bruised dj. 8vo. An
Historical Appreciation. 254pp. Otherwise. VG copy. Black and white
photos. Book # 001206 US$ 15.00

Vinaver, Chemjo, Illustrated by Marc Chagall Anthology of Jewish Music
NY: Edward B. Marks Music Corporation, 1955 Cloth. As New/As New.
4to - over 9¾" - 12" tall. As new copy. Pub by Edward B Marks Music
Corporation, NY, 1955. Illustrated by Marc Chagall. Compiled and
edited by Chemjo Vinaver with original notations and commentary in
English and Hebrew. Sacred Chant and Religious Folk Song of the
Eastern European Jews. 292pp. 4to. US$ 50.00

Weisser, Albert: The Modern renaissance of Jewish Music Events and
Figures Eastern Europe and America; NY: Bloch Publishing Company, Inc,
1954. 1st Edition, Cloth, Fine/Fair, 8vo - over 7" - 9" tall Fine copy
of the first ed.  Pub by Bloch Publishing Company, Inc, NY, 1954.
Fair dj with flaying, cuts and wearing.  A Centennial Publication.
Events and figures eastern Europe and America.  Black and white
photographs and musical notes. 8vo.  175pp.  Pencil and pen notes on
back blank page., Judaica . USD35.

I have corresponded with the owner, Kofi Dunbar, and when I said that
I might mention the book on the list he wrote to me the following:

Bob, if you are Jewish or have Jewish friends why not give them our
web address to view our inventory.  We have a neat collection of
Judaica.  Also I have personal judaica not on line which they may
persuade me to part with.

http://www.abebooks.com/home/GLASME/

Bob

P.S. He even has a History of Brooklyn Jewry from 1937.