Re: A Tangent--Woops!

Marvin is right, of course:  "Contemporary *American*-Jewish Liturgical
Music."  *That's* the theme/subtitle of the forthcoming CD, and the backdrop
of most of my own lecturing and occasional writing.  Thanks!  -- rlc (w/
apologies for all these postings!)

>From: "Marvin" <physchem (at) earthlink(dot)net>
>To: World music from a Jewish slant <jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org>
>Subject: Re: A Tangent to What is Jewish Music
>Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 06:28:52 -0500

If you want to use this name, it should be changed to Contemporary American