Re: creepy

i hate to prolong this silly exchange any further, but i don't think TIME
magazine asked for "the man you admire most" in this century. i think the
question was more like "what man influenced the century - in negative or
positive way - the most".  and for that, hitler is certainly a candidate.
i don't think the fact that he is in the third place has anything to do
with antisemitism in the world today, at least not in a negative way.  in
fact, having the given question in mind, hitler would be one of my top
choices as well.