Re: questioning the need for criterion

In a message dated 12/28/99 1:14:01 PM, Velaires (at) aol(dot)com writes:

<<
Recent threads to the effect of "What is Jewish music?" have been resulting
in some of the cattiest postings this or any other newsgroup has to offer.  >>

Hey Skip,

I realize that you're relatively new to the list, so if you think this is
"catty" you should have been here about a year ago. This has been an on going
debate for over a year that once was settled. We agreed, not to  necessarily
agree.
 Unfortunately, the topic keeps coming up, and will never be resolved since
we all have our own prejudices and each person's opinion is as valid as the
next.......except for mine, which is a little more valid than the other guy's
(Animal Farm??)  ;-)

Simon