nusach this week

This week's show features Cantor Gadi Elon.  We also hear from cantor Josef
Rosenblatt, Cantor Eliyahu Pfeferbaum, Hazzan Ari Priven, Richard Kaplan &
Michael Ziegler continue our feature of nusach from around the world.  This
week we hear Baruchu from the Yemeni Nusach.  Nusach can be heard on the web
at http://www.shalom-am.com at 11 am Monday-Friday, 10pm Sunday-Thursday.
New weekly shows are heard on Monday's and Thursdays.  A complete playlist
for this week's show can be found on the web site at
http://sites.netscape.net/nusachmaven.  We have also started our own
discussion list, for which you can sign up at the web site.  Happy
listening:

Winston Weilheimer
Host
Nusach, THE ORIGINAL SOUL MUSIC!