CHRISTMAS EVE WHAT TO DO?

I first want to  thank those people who came to Pharaoh's Daughter's
Jewsapalooza performance at the Knitting Factory Monday during the tornado
(only a bit of an exaggeration)  Next I would like to invite everyone to
another show. This is with a different group - a trio called AYWAH! with oud,
percussion, and viola(played Morroccan style) and a little vocals.  We play
mostly original instrumental music, in odd time signatures, inspired by klezmer
and middle eastern/Israeli music, also exploring, nigguns and a carol or two
BASYA - oud/vocals
RAQUY - viola
JARROD - middle eastern and indian percussion
Friday, December 24th CHRISTMAS EVE,
Also, "JEWSAPALOOZA"
Knitting Factory/  (main space)
74 Leonard St. 8PM $10
Burton Greene's KLEZZ JAZZ project at 9pm.
basya

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->