Re: Disneyvelt

In a message dated 12/11/99 11:17:44 AM Eastern Standard Time,
media (at) kamea(dot)com writes:

<< Along with your =seder= , a =khazn=, choir ,etc.  there is an act called
called--,

 are you ready?

 "Yeedle".

Yeedle is Yeedle Werdyger, Yeedle being a nickname for Yehuda. He is the son
iof Mordechai Ben David, who is kinda  the Frank Sinatra, or maybe the
Englebert Humperdink,  of Chasidic pop. I have backed Yeedle up in my
Catskills work, and actually, he is a pleasant young man and a pretty decent
Chasidic pop singer. He is influenced by his father, but he also is very
influenced by the Piamentas, so there s some hope for him.

Jordan