Re: Knitting on the Roof

Yeah, I'm listening to it, but haven't had time to get into it yet.
There is some very interesting stuff--nothing that blows me away
other than the idea of taking this particular icon of American
Jewish life and filtering it through this many different avant
garde-associated musicians.

So far, I'm enjoying it.

ari