Re: Mekhorati

Dear List,
I found this song in three collections in our library. Only in one, Elef
Zemer ve'od zemer, vol 5 (Russian songs) did I find an author. The Hebrew
words are by Yitzhak Livni and the Russian by Alexei Tolstoy.

Lehit,

Ryna Kedar
Head, Acquisitions & Cataloging Division
The Felicja Blumental Music Center & Library
Tel-Aviv, Israel