Re: Favorite "Christian Music"/take 115

As one who lived with a Christian man for 6 years...I can assure you that
not all Christians are amused by the use of Jewish music for evangilising
Yidn or anybody else. My ex. used to refer to these guys as Jests for
Jewsus.
Does that  work for you? If it does forward all thanks to R. Waring(as in
the blender, same family)
Trudi the G