Re: lying vs. dying

This is all moot (even if fun) since in standard Yiddish transliteration
the syllables are spelled "lay-lay-lay" and "day-day-day."  Unless we're
talking about macaronic songs (songs, parts of which are in more than one
language).

Zayt gezunt (be healthy),

Yosl (Joe) Kurland
The Wholesale Klezmer Band