Looking for women's bands for article

Khaverim --

After a lot of debate and careful consideration, my editor and I agreed
that the "next big thing" in Jewish music was women-led and all-woman
bands. Some obvious names came to mind -- Mikveh, Pharoah's Daughter --
but I'm certain there are more of you out there and I _know_ from
first-hand experience with this list that nothing produces results
quicker than asking list members.

So, if you are in such a band or can put me in contact with one that I
don't know about, please drop me a note off-line (GRComm (at)
concentric(dot)net)

Many thanks,
George Robinson
Jewish Week
Jewish Journal of Greater LA
Detroit Jewish News

ARE YOU A FREELANCE WRITER?
Then you should be a member of the NATIONAL
WRITERS UNION!
Web <http://www.nwu.org>, Ph:(212) 254-0279,
Email <nwu (at) nwu(dot)org>