"Music of Shabbat at BJ" & "Zohar"

                              NEW RELEASES....ON SALE.......$12.98 EACH..
             We finally received our shipment of these 2 great new titles.

1)"WITH EVERY BREATH-THE MUSIC OF SHABBAT AT BJ( Cong. Bn'ai Jeshurun)"
The recording features such musicians as Anthony Coleman, Marc Ribot, Brad
Shepi, Josh Roseman ,Sheva, etc. Also....Rabbi Marcel Bronstein, Rabbi J.
Matalon and Cantor Ari Priven.  The music consists of Sephardic and
Ashkenazie melodies, Hassidic Nigunim and the music of the Middle East,
Turkey and South Asia.

2) "ZOHAR:KETER" ...the musical co-inspiraton of jazz pianist Uri Caine and
Aaron Bensoussan ...on the cutting edge of drum and bass.A blend of acoustic
and electronic music which is very Eastern inspired by the mystic book, the
Zohar. Moroccan born Cantor Bensousan composed many of these melodies and if
you like drumming, this CD is for you. Features Sephardic and Middle Eastern
style

We are offering these CDs at $12.98 each..INCLUDES Shipping.

Simon
Hatikvah Music
323)655-7083