Re: The Road from Valencia: Free Boston Concert

Sounds like my sort of concert, and I would be happy to serve
as a gathering point, but I'll be out of town that weekend,
celebrating Canadian Thanksgiving in Toronto.

So, people who want to gather at the concert should probably
just e-mail Joel and work out whatever is comfortable as a
meeting place.

And do report back!

ari