Re: Jewish Music Festivals

----- Message d'origine -----

> I am from the Brazilian Jewish Music group, Zemer, and we have just
finished
> the recording of our demonstration CD, with four songs. I want to send it
> the managers of the Jewish Music Festivals in the world.  Perhaps, someone
> can send me the names and adresses.

Dear Mauro,
I'm new on the list and, since 4 years, leader and saxophonist in 2 swiss
klezmer groups. As staff member of the AMJ ( Friends of Jewish Music
Association)  in Geneva, Switzerland, I would be very glad to hear your demo
CD and, if you have the opportunity to tour in Europ, to hear you in one of
the festivals we will organize. Let's keep in touch.
Michel Borzykowski
12 chemin Franconis
CH-1290 Versoix
Switzerland
tel (+41/22) 755.41.23
fax (+41/22) 776.14.94
e-mail: borzykowski (at) infomaniak(dot)ch
Homepages: http://www.infomaniak.ch/~borzykowski
http://homepage.iprolink.ch/~tengler/RojinkesMandeln

AMJ homepage: www.club-association.ch/amj