Re: Jewish music performance series/from tcg

I personally have great respect for the orthodoxy... but many times their
take on women is often not respectful. It dwells somewhere between fear and
contempt. It does no good not to take issues with this if you are a woman,
or love women, or love people, since women are people.
Trudi the G