tashlik humor piece

Friends:
I was informed from a very good source (my brother) that the humor piece
about bread crumbs attached to this thread that everyone talking about the
word "tashlik", was written locally in Boston. (I had never read it before,
and so _of course_ immediately forwarded it to friends and family who sent
me this information):
************
This was written by Dick Israel of the Minyan last year. It has circled the
globe many times.
Michael
************
Then he sent an entire webpage explaining the joke. I think many will be
interested in in origins, by Rabbi Dick Israel, of Newton, MA and also that
he's encoded his name in the newest version of the piece, ala prayers and
piyyutim that include words or names in the first letters of the line.
Quite clever. Probably could be set to music! Anyone game?
See this website: http://www.bricklin.com/jokeattrib.htm
For the encoding: http://www.bricklin.com/crumblist.htm
And just think, its part of the same thread. :-)

Be signed and sealed for a good and sweet year.
Judy