Re: Keep it up, Josh and Hayyim

> I would like salute the depth and breadth of Josh's musical scholarship, too.
 Thank G-d, such erudition does not get in the way of his playing.

Hi Wolf,

Thanks for the support. With a list like this who needs a therapist? Hey
Wolf, congrats on the review in Dirty Linen by Ed Silverman. Did you
read it? If not I can copy and send. It came right after a review on the
(old) Budowitz record so we're in good company. I was happy to see you
get some recognition....gut yontif and all that stuff.. Josh