meeting at Ashkenaz

Hi chevre,

For everyone who is going to be (or is at Ashkenaz), do e-mail
me with your phone number in toronto (or the phone number where
you'll be staying, and when you will be reachable) and we'll try
to set up a time to have coffee and meet each other in the
non-virtual world. So far, I am thinking of coffee
before havdalah Saturday night, or possibly dim sum Sunday morning,
but neither of those may be the best times or places. We're going
to rely on resident Torontans, such as Judith Cohen, for a scoop
as to the best place or event around which to congregate.

So far, it looks like there are half dozen of us, at least, including
a couple of people from Virtual Ashkenaz.

ari

Ari Davidow
ari (at) ivritype(dot)com
list owner, jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org
the klezmer shack: http://www.klezmershack.com/