Re: Beregovski Recordings (Well, almost)

Peter Rushefsky wrote:

> Hi-- I've been hearing rumors that some of Beregovski's field recordings are
> available on a compilation entitled "Treasures of Jewish Song" or something
> like
> that.  Does anyone know if this is true/what the title is/where I can get it?
>
> Thanks,
> Pete Rushefsky
> rushefsky (at) healthcareplan(dot)org
> www.12cornersklezmer.com
> 716-857-4481 w
> 716-883-5938 h

I hadn't heard that rumor but I would certainly be interested in hearing those
recordings.

But since Beregovski's name has come up, does anyone know where I can find a
copy of
his book?

George Robinson
ARE YOU A FREELANCE WRITER?
Then you should be a member of the NATIONAL
WRITERS UNION!
Web <http://www.nwu.org>, Ph:(212) 254-0279,
Email <nwu (at) nwu(dot)org>