Re: Ladino primer?

Steven:

Try Joshua Jacobson's SATB arrangements of Yehezkal Braun's piano/voice
settings of several Ladino Romances. These include "Cuando El Rey Nimrod,"
"Nani, Nani," and several other selections found in the Nico Castel songbook.

You might be able to purchase them from Transcontinental Music here in NYC
(212) 650-4101. I don't know if the folks from Tara, (410) 654-0881,
distibute them as well.

If you're interested in other choral repertoire, please contact me
off-list. It happens to be my area of specialization.

Hope that helps,

Eliott Kahn
Music Archivist
JTS Library