Re: Ladino primer?/tcg

Hiya Trudi Goodman, here:
There is a Judesmo Society is Philadelphia, I believe, checkd with them.
Also there is a woman at TuftsUniversity in Massachusetts who is Sepharidic
and I believe has information or a website?  Anybody know her?  I'd love to
find out her name as well.  There was an article about her in The Boston
Globe, earlier this year, or last.
If you canfind the article, you can find here.
Good hunting,
And Good Shabbos,
TCG