Re: Recordings: do they exist?

We have covered this before, but
thanks for the catalogue number, Hankus.
(I told you it exists, Bob)!

For laughs:   In researching the career of Eddie Fisher, I came across
"Hymn to Hymie" by Molly Picon, from the Broadway musical "Milk and Honey"
by Jerry Herman.

Wolf

PS  Woodstock '30 today at original site Bethel, NY.  Tickets only $19.69