Re: Irish Klezmer

>I am interested in hearing about any other recorded versions of klezmer or
>Yiddish music by Irish or "Celtic" groups.
>
>I already have several instances by June Tabor, Kevin Burke/Open House, Jay
>Ungar and Molly Mason, and Pyewackett.

Boiled in Lead has done a couple of klezmer tunes. One was the leadoff
(i =think= I remember) on Orb; one, possibly the same one, was included
on the Klezmania compilation.

There are more, but everything is still mostly packed away, and my
memory is far less than I want to rely on at the moment :-).

ari