Re: Residents

The Residents are entirely spoof, so it would be odd if this
were otherwise; but it's a nasty reminder--the cartoonist who
did "Mr. Natural", and many other wonderful cartoons, also did a
spoof of antisemitic literature that got reprinted as serious by
many neo-Nazi groups. There are types of satire that probably
aren't a good idea. (And oy, how could I forget this person's name?)

ari